Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Zuchini, Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Scramble~Paleo Friendly

I have been eating Paleo and following the Whole 30 program since December 30th and I feel amazing!!!! The Whole 30 is basically a challenge to go above and beyond eating Paleo by cutting out ALL forms of natural sweeteners too. Eating Paleo is basically eating meats, veggies and fruits and nuts in moderation. It is amazing how good your body feels when you start cutting out all the junk that you put into it!! I'm so excited!! And though during the challenge I'm not supposed to weigh myself but I did and in 5 days I had lost 4 lbs....so I'm happy!!

Here's what I had for breakfast this morning!! I was simple and yummy and I slathered it with homemade salsa!!!!!

Single serving (add more ingredients according to people)
2 eggs
1 small zucchini, halved longways then the halves halved and all of it diced
1 Tbls diced onion
3 small mushrooms sliced
1 lg handful spinach
1 lg clove of garlic, minced

Saute all veggies in coconut oil or olive oil for approx 5-10 minutes until your desired doneness. In a separate bowl scramble eggs and pour into pan with veggies add salt and pepper to taste. Mix around until eggs are fully cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment