Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

EASY Chicken, Steak & Veggie Stir Fry

I just love love love when you just throw stuff together and make something delicious. It makes me feel fuzzy all over! :) This was one of those.......I'm really starving moments....I need something healthy, but it has to taste good meals. That didn't fit in the title or else I would have called it that!!

Sooooo.....I was digging around in the frig and found zucchini, mushrooms and cabbage. Plus I found leftover steak, I already had 2 defrosted chicken breasts so I figured I'd throw them both in and call it good. You don't have to use both, you could use one or the other. I'm only the boss in my kitchen.....not yours!!

Chicken, Steak & Veggie Stir Fry

2 chicken breast cut in chunks
3 oz of steak cut in chunks
2 zucchini's, cut in half then sliced
1/2 a head of cabbage
6 mushrooms sliced
1/2 onion, cut into wedges
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 T Chili garlic sauce (found on Asian isle)
2 cloves of garlic, grated

Heat pan until very hot, throw in chicken and steak (you can use either or, you don't have to use both) When they are cooked through add in all veggies. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, chili sauce and garlic. When veggies are cooked remove from heat and add sauce. You can serve this over rice if you'd like, but I ate it without.

No comments:

Post a Comment