Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Chipotle Honey Lime Glazed Salmon

Yum......I love salmon. I thought of this glaze yesterday when I wanted to make the salmon. I served this salmon with cous cous and a green salad with a homemade blue cheese dressing. It was a yumolicious dinner!!

For the cous cous I first fried some tomato and onion slices in the pan with olive oil, then through in some fresh spinach leaves. Then added the cous cous water and chicken bouillon. It tasted quite lovely if I do say so myself!!

1 1.5 lbs salmon
1/2 of a chipotle chile, minced fine
1 T chipotle juice
2 cloves of garlic, grated on microplane
2 T honey
2 limes, juiced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp spice blend

Mix all ingredients (except salmon) in a bowl and whisk until combined well. Spoon half of the mixture over salmon prior to baking and the rest when salmon is fully cooked. It has a nice sweet and spicy taste to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment