Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sugar Free and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

My new favorite cookie!! Who knew a cookie could have no flour, no sugar and still taste.....SO GOOD!
Well......I know it now!! And I'm super happy about it!! Then I topped these bad boys off with a little drizzle of sugar free chocolate......mmmmmm. I was surprised at how soft and moist these cookies turned out to be too!!

1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling (I used xylitol to make them sugar free)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 egg
Chocolate, for drizzling (optional) (I used sugar free chocolate)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and sugar. Mix in the baking powder and egg until evenly combined.

Form small balls and roll cookie dough in extra sugar. Place evenly on a baking sheet and flatten slightly with a fork. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for at least 5-10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely. The cookies will be very fragile and need to harden before they can be moved. Drizzle with chocolate, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment